What are My 8 Favorite Pregnancy Products? I am definitely a minimalist, I don’t want to buy a bunch of stuff that I don’t need. So, what are my must haves for pregnancy?
- Body Pillow. I am a stomach sleeper and soon I won’t be able to sleep on my stomach so this allows me to cradle something and have that security of sleeping on my stomach once I am not able to.
- Belly Support. Seriously I love, love, love my belly band. It allows me to continue to wear my regular pants and not button them. It just keeps them closed and cover the zipper so no one can see that I am letting it hang out 😉 I will keep this around for Thanksgiving Dinner too!
- Bio Oil. I rub this stuff on my stomach to prevent stretch marks, I won’t know if it works until much later in my pregnancy BUT it did work for the scars from my accident so I have faith. It’s super reasonable and easy to apply.
- Moisturizer. My skin is so dry! It feels like everything is just super itchy. I am needing to apply moisturizer especially right out of the shower.
- Fetal Doppler. Having experienced a miscarriage, this is one of my must haves. It was only $40 and I can listen to the babes heartbeat anytime, The reading isn’t always 100% accurate but it’s nice to know it is there.
- Leggings and Yoga Pants. I LIVE IN THESE. Let’s be honest with the exception of work I lived in these before but now they are a lifesaver!
- Slide on shoes. I wear tons of slide on boots and will be flip flops in the summer because I won’t be able to bend over to tie my shoes. Yep, that will happen.
- Bra/clothing extenders. I really am trying to not buy all new stuff. You can get these awesome extenders to stay in your current stuff and stretch your budget!