Get Up From You Desk and Still Get Your Work Done!
and with Beachbody On Demand, it is SO much easier because you don’t need to leave the house to workout BUT let’s be honest there is just some days you can’t find any time soooo if you’re stuck in an office all day here was some things you can do to help you move a bit and BONUS many of these force you to get up which will help with back pain…they say sitting is the new smoking, whatever that means…
1. Get an exercise ball and sit on it. This will make you use your core to stabilize, give you that 6 pack you wanted and in turn take the pressure off your back so you won’t be so hunched over at the keyboard. You will be surprised how hard it is, you will probably need to alternate bentwe
2. Take the stairs. This isn’t AT your desk per-say but going up and down a few flights will help a ton. The stairs are a great way to increase your heart rate and tone up those legs. PLUS you don’t need to make small talk in the elevator.
3. Schedule 10–15 minutes a day to just walk. See how many steps you can get on your fitness tracker. If it’s nice outside, go get some fresh air. Put it on your calendar to make sure it happens. Better yet, find someone to go with you and hold hold each other accountable.
4. Bike at your desk. Yep! You can literally just get bike pedals to put under your desk and you can bike the day away!
5. Just do some exercises…calf raises, squats, lunges, wall sits, butt squeezes basically whatever you can think of that doesn’t require much room and go for it! I bet you that your office makes will end up joining you 🙂