What are the 10 BEST benefits to drinking more water? Check them out below AND I challenge you to drink 16oz of water before you eat and SEE the difference it makes 🙂 Want to spice up your water, check out these flavors adds that are cheap and easy to use and carry with you!
- Drinking water relieves fatigue: Consumption of water makes the body function efficiently.
- It can help you with weight loss: It helps FILL you up which makes you mindlessly eat less and only what you need
- It helps in digestion: Because it can help break down food easier.
- Gets rid of all the CRAP: Water is a detoxifier, that’s why most cleanses recommend a ton of water.
- Keeps the headaches away: Dehydration can cause headaches and keeping hydrated will prevent that.
- It can make you HAPPY: Seriously if you are hungry and/or dehydrated you are GRUMPY but water can keep you happy.
- Clears up your skin: Water helps replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin, and increases the elasticity in your skin.
- Boosts Immunity: Regularly drinking enough water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
- Saves you $$$: Tap water is normally free (or close to it so you aren’t buying expensive beverages
- Better Workouts with less Injuries: It can help keep away muscle cramps and lubricate joints, which is especially important as we get older 🙂
Whatcha think? How much water are YOU drinking this week?