These are some of my FAVE Grocery Shopping hacks and just prove the grocery shopping doesn’t need to be expensive OR complicated….make sure you use that fruit punch energize to power through!
This might seem simple and short…because it is! Don’t over think it!
1. Frozen Veggies-these last forever and are healthier than fresh because they are frozen at the peak of freshness. Just don’t get the ones loaded with sauces and salt
2. Frozen fruit-these last forever and are healthier than fresh because they are frozen at the peak of freshness. Just don’t get the ones loaded with sauces and sugar
3. Coconut Oil-spreads just like butter but is better for you and less expensive
4. Cauliflower rice/zoodles etc.-when you add sauce to these you won’t even know they are’t carbs. Seriously!
5. Rotisserie Chicken-These are $5 and are AWESOME, just remove the skin and separate it out and use thorough the week to cook or throw a handful on a salad for an easy meal!
I know these seem SO simple, and they are. I think so much of the time we try to make eating healthy complicated and/or expensive. You can definitely do both of those things but you don’t have to. I am efficient and thirty aka lazy and cheap. I use tons and tons of frozen stuff and keep my family’s nutrition on point!