We are all supposed to stay at home, well, basically anyone that is not essential but even those who are essential can’t do things that many of consider essential…I am sharing some of my finds that have helped me.
- How are you doing with your brows? We all know brows can get super overgrown and crazy super fast. I usually get mine done but the few times I haven’t been able to make it in time because life happens. I have used these strips a few times and they are super easy. All you need to do is: cut the strip to the shape of your brow, rub the cut strip together in your hands, peel the strip apart, stick each side on each brow (that way they will have the same shape) and pull it off! You can then pluck and stray hairs and use the oil that comes in the kit to get off any of the stickies. It’s not perfect but it’s quick, easy and works pretty well
- Toiler bowl cleaner. I don’t know about you I am grossed out by toilet bowl brushes. I had a cleaning lady who came regularly before this stay at home order so I didn’t personally clean my toilets that much. This little tool is amazing because you just throw it out after you clean and it’s super easy and quick.
- At Home Workouts. I totally understand that for many, now is not the time to try to lose weight but you need to MOVE YOUR BODY! I am not talking about running 5 miles or doing any crazy workouts. I am talking about getting up and moving. Stretch, walk, breathe…if you aren’t comfortable going outside (or you can’t) them do it inside. You don’t need a lot of space. Why? Exercise has been shown to improve your mental health and mood. During exercise, your body releases chemicals that can improve your mood and make you feel more relaxed. This can help you deal with stress and reduce your risk of depression.
- Vitamin C. It’s all the news has been talking about to perhaps aid in protection for ourselves. I figure it’s worth a shot and cannot hurt. If you aren’t having it naturally you can take supplements. Try this one for kids and this one for adults
- Me time. This is an obvious one. Take time for yourself because if you don’t, you will go insane. It is not selfish and you need to for you and your family. Take a bubble bath, enjoy a nap, watch your favorite trash TV.
I hope you are staying healthy during this time. Hang in there and get some of these essentials.