I am not going to even LIE, Pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors 365 –> 24/7 and it doesn’t even need to be Fall! Soooooo when it was announced that we were going to LAUNCH Pumpkin Superfoods I was like HECK YES and sadly they put a limit on how many boxes I could buy but you BETTER BELIEVE I bought the max!
We’re already 75% sold out of Pumpkin Spice Shakeology!?If you want some, snag it before it’s GONE <3 #basic
Andddd here’s one of my FAVE recipes for a?perfect lazy autumn Sunday morning breakfast.
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans
- cooking spray
- warmed maple syrup, for topping (extra)
- Mix all dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients) in a bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, egg whites, canned pumpkin, 1 tbsp maple syrup, oil and vanilla in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry and mix well with a spoon until there are no more dry spots then fold in pecans. Don?t over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-low heat. Spray oil to lightly coat and pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter.
- When the pancake starts to bubble and the edges begin to set, about 2 minutes then flip the pancakes and cook an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- To serve, top with warmed maple syrup.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Read more at https://www.skinnytaste.com/whole-wheat-pumpkin-pecan-pancakes/#0b28DBb3S40YVW65.99