What if I could give you 10 REASONS to drink more water?!
I hope you had an AMAZING Thanksgiving. I ran a challenge this week called the Sip and Step Challenge. The goal was to drink half your body weight in oz of water (with a minimum of 64oz) and walk 10,000 steps. I was not asking people to skip dessert or not?enjoy a second helping of?stuffing?but instead just move a little more and hydrate.?
The results have been AWESOME!?People are telling me they saw clearer skin, felt more full, had more energy AND didn’t gain the Thanksgiving bloat because #nogainnovember IS a?good goal!?
What are the 10 BEST benefits to drinking more water? Check them out below AND I challenge you to drink 16oz of water before you eat and SEE the difference it makes 🙂 Want to spice up your water,?check?out these?flavors adds that are cheap and easy to use and carry?with?you!?
- Drinking water relieves fatigue:?Consumption of water makes the body function efficiently.
- It can help you with weight loss:?It helps FILL you up which makes you mindlessly eat less and only what you need
- It helps in digestion:?Because it can help break down food easier.
- Gets rid of all the CRAP:?Water is a detoxifier, that’s why most cleanses recommend a ton of water.
- Keeps the headaches away:?Dehydration can cause headaches and keeping hydrated will prevent that.
- It can make you HAPPY:?Seriously if you are hungry and/or dehydrated you are GRUMPY but water can keep you happy.
- Clears up your skin:?Water helps replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin, and increases the elasticity in your skin.
- Boosts Immunity:?Regularly drinking enough water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
- Saves you $$$:?Tap water is normally free (or close to it so you aren’t buying expensive beverages
- Better Workouts with less Injuries:?It can help keep away muscle cramps and lubricate joints, which is especially important as we get older 🙂
Whatcha think? How much water are YOU drinking this week?