Did you over eat this week? Yah, me too. And I will admit that I weigh myself waaaaaaaaaay too much so of course I have seen the scale go up. On top of Thanksgiving, it was also my Birthday weekend so it was double trouble.
Here is in the good news, I am going to guarantee that you didn’t actually gain as much weight as your scale says. You probably just had too much salt and carbs which can add to water retention and weight gain. So what now? Here are my tips to help get your tummy down to normal:
1. Eat potassium-rich foods such as asparagus, citrus fruits, melon and tomatoes
2. Don’t skip your workouts, moving around can help your system stay or get on track. You may not feel like starting the workout but you will feel much better when it’s over
3. Drink lots of water, you should drink at least 1/2 your body weight in oz. So if you way 150 lbs you should drink at least 75 oz of water
4. Limit your salt and eat lots of easily digestible foods like fruits and veggies
5. Sip some tea, often times the natural qualities in tea will help your belly bloat, my personal pick is peppermint tea
I cannot wait to get back on track tomorrow with these tips. I am not dwelling having a bad few days, just moving forward!