When it gets warm, the last thing you want to do is turn on the oven! That?s where this no-cook 21 Day Fix meal prep comes in.
While it?s designed specifically for anyone doing the 21 Day Fix Plan A you can adapt to your needs. If you are in Plans B-D, increase the portions or add a snack like one of these.
Your Healthy 21 Day Fix Meal Prep for the Next Five Days
21 Day Fix Easy Meal Prep No Cook Breakfasts – Eggs, Watermelon, Overnight Oats
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tropical Overnight Oats: ? cup raw oats, 2 tsp. chia seeds, 1 cup kefir (or Greek yogurt), ? tsp. vanilla extract, 1 medium kiwi, ? cup strawberries (1 purple, 1 red, 2 yellow, ? orange)
2 Hard-Boiled eggs, 1 Cup Watermelon (1 red, 1 purple)
Shakeology Smoothie: 1 packet Shakeology, water, and ice (1 red)
Apple with 1 tsp. Peanut Butter (1 purple, 1 tsp.)
21 Day Fix Easy Meal Prep No Cook Lunches – Cobb Salad and Bean Salad
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Cobb Salad with Deli Turkey and Hard-Boiled Eggs: 3 slices deli turkey, 1 hard-boiled egg, 2 Tbsp. green onions, 2 Tbsp. diced tomatoes, 1? cups romaine lettuce, 2 Tbsp. Healthier Ranch Dressing (1? green, 1 red, ? orange)
Tuna Antipasto Salad: ? cup chickpeas, ? cup tuna, ? cup red bell pepper, ? lemon (juiced), ? cup chopped parsley, 1 tsp. olive oil, 2 cups spring lettuce mix (2? green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 tsp.)
21 Day Fix Easy Meal Prep No Cook Dinners – Shrimp rolls, cauliflower rice
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Chicken Burrito Bowls: ? cup shredded rotisserie chicken, ? cup cauliflower rice, ? cup chopped romaine lettuce, ? cup chopped tomato, ? cup chopped red onion, 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, 1 Tbsp. sliced jalape?o, ? medium avocado, 1 tsp. olive oil (1? green, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 tsp.)
Avocado Shrimp Rolls: ? cup pre-cooked shrimp, ? medium avocado, 1 tsp. mustard, freshly ground pepper, ? lemon (juiced), pinch of paprika, 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut, ? cup romaine lettuce, 1 small whole wheat bun (? green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange, 1 blue)
How to Make This Easy 21 Day Fix Meal Prep
1. Prep the vegetables and herbs. Rinse romaine lettuce, allow to air dry, and chop 6? cups. Rinse spring lettuce mix and allow to air dry. Remove the skin from one red onion and dice into small pieces. Rinse, deseed, and dice ? cup red bell pepper. Rinse and chop 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. tomato. Rinse and dice ? cup (6 Tbsp.) green onion. Rinse and loosely chop ? cup parsley. Rinse and loosely chop ? cup (6 Tbsp.) cilantro. Rinse, deseed, and slice 3 Tbsp. jalape?o. Store any unused vegetables for future use.
2. Prep the Healthier Ranch Dressing for the Cobb Salad. In a food processor, combine 2 Tbsp. dried parsley, 2 tsp. dried onion flakes, 2 tsp. onion powder, 2 tsp. garlic powder, 1? tsp. dried dill, 1? tsp. dried cloves, 1 tsp. salt, and 1 tsp. ground black pepper; pulse until well mixed. Add 1 Tbsp. seasoning to ? cup 2% plain Greek yogurt and ? cup low-fat buttermilk; mix until well combined. Pour 2 Tbsp. dressing into 3 small containers. Store extra seasoning mix in the pantry and extra dressing in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for future use.
3. Make the Cobb Salad in 3 large storage containers. To each container, add 1? cup chopped romaine lettuce, 2 Tbsp. diced green onion, 2 Tbsp. chopped tomato, 3 slices deli turkey, and 1 hard boiled egg.
4. Make the Tuna Antipasto Salad in 2 large storage containers. Open and drain the chickpeas and 2 cans of tuna. To each container, add 2 cups spring lettuce mix, ? cup chickpeas, ? cup tuna, ? cup red bell pepper, and ? cup chopped parsley. Store the lettuce on top of the tuna salad to keep from getting soggy. When ready to eat, drizzle salad with juice from ? lemon and 1 tsp. olive oil.
5. Prep the Avocado Shrimp Rolls. Stir together 2 tsp. mustard, juice from 1 lemon, large pinch paprika, and ground black pepper, to taste; divide dressing between 2 containers and store. Chop the pre-cooked shrimp into large pieces; divide between 2 containers with ? cup shrimp going into each container. When ready to eat, dice ? ripe avocado and store remaining in an air-tight container for future use. In a small bowl, toss diced avocado with ? cup pre-cooked shrimp and 1 container of dressing. Fill 1 small whole wheat bun with ? cup chopped romaine lettuce, shrimp mixture, and top with 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut.
6. Prep the Chicken Burrito Bowls. Microwave frozen cauliflower rice per package instructions. Meanwhile, debone the rotisserie chicken and shred the meat. Once cauliflower rice is warm and chicken is shredded, assemble the burrito bowls. To 3 large storage containers, add ? cup cauliflower rice, ? cup shredded rotisserie chicken, ? cup chopped romaine lettuce, ? cup chopped tomato, ? cup chopped red onion, 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, and 1 Tbsp. sliced jalape?o. When ready to eat, top each salad with ? diced avocado and 1 tsp. olive oil.
7. Make the Tropical Overnight Oats. Slice 3 kiwi in half and use a spoon to separate the fruit from the skin; dice kiwi and set aside. Rinse and slice 1? cups strawberries. In a large bowl, combine 1? cups old-fashioned oats, 6 tsp. chia seeds, 3 cups kefir (or Greek yogurt), 1? tsp. vanilla extract, 3 diced kiwi, and 1? cups strawberries. Mix until well combined; divide mixture between 3 storage containers and refrigerate.
Prep Watermelon and Egg breakfast. Cut 2 cups watermelon into bite-sized pieces. Divide between 2 storage containers. Serve with 2 hard-boiled eggs.
8. Prep the Apple with Peanut Butter snack. Portion 1 tsp. peanut butter into 5 storage containers. Serve with medium apple.
Your 21 Day Fix Meal Prep Grocery List:
3 medium kiwi
1 1/2 cups strawberries
2 cups watermelon
5 medium apples
1 bunch green onions
1 large tomato
6 1/4 cups romaine lettuce (about 1 large head)
1 small red bell pepper
1 bunch parsley
4 cups spring lettuce mix
12 oz. package cauliflower rice, frozen
1 medium red onion
1 bunch cilantro
1 large jalape?o
2 medium avocados
Dry and Canned Goods
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
15 oz. can chickpeas
2 (5 oz.) cans tuna, packed in water
2 small whole wheat buns
3 cups (24 oz.) plain kefir (or an additional 24 oz. plain 2% Greek yogurt)
7 hard boiled eggs
1/3 cup (2.7 oz.) plain 2% Greek yogurt
1/3 cup (2.7 oz.) low-fat buttermilk
1 package sliced deli turkey (9 slices)
1 rotisserie chicken
6 oz. pre-cooked shrimp
6 tsp. chia seeds
5 packets Shakeology
5 Tbsp. peanut butter
dried onion flakes
4 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut