It’s the return of fall…I mean the return of the pumpkin. Really I LOVE fall because I love all things pumpkin. I am #basic like that.
I’m so excited for all things autumn … and especially the return of my favorite fall flavor in my daily superfoods shake! It’s the perfect blend of pumpkin and spice and it’s only available for a limited time.
What exactly is Shakeology? It’s not a protein shake, although it has protein in it. Protein shakes are designed to keep you full and Shakeology will keep you full but it also has nutrition including over 70 fruits, veggies and superfoods in it. It tastes AMAZING and has so many benefits.
If you get your hands on our Pumpkin Spice superfoods this year, you have to try this recipe – I love keeping energy balls on hand for a quick + tasty snack. Oh, and this recipe is equally amazing with our Vanilla Shakeology!
✨ Ginger Pumpkin Spice Superfoods Energy Balls ✨
- ¾ cup dry rolled oats
- ½ cup all-natural smooth nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans)
- 1½ packets (or scoops) Pumpkin Spice Shakeology
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped crystallized ginger
- Place oats in the food processor and pulse for 20 seconds. Add nut butter, pumpkin, and honey. Pulse until blended.
- Add nuts, Shakeology, and ground ginger and pulse until blended.
- Remove the blade from the food processor. Fold in the crystallized ginger and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 18 energy balls, approximately 1 tbsp each.
- Serve immediately or you can store them in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days!
If you follow my container system: ½ Yellow, 1½ tsp.
If you follow 2B Mindset: enjoy this as an occasional snack or treat – be sure to track!
Want more information on my premium nutrition plans or Shakeology? Let’s Chat!